Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's YOUR Answer?


We're faced with an uncountable number of questions each and every day of our lives. And faith often leaves us with more questions than answers. This question, found in Oswald Chambers' book, "Prayer: A Holy Occupation," pierced my heart and turned my spirit inside out. Once more in my life, I find that for all the questions I have for God . . .
He has questions for me too.

"If my life were the only evidence
that Christ is alive,
would anyone be convinced?"






4 comments:

Beth Herring said...

i just love Oswald Chambers and i thank you for posting this.

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Wow this is very convicting!
I love Oswald Chambers too and this makes me stop and review my daily life.
Thank you for sharing.

Karen said...

Very thought provoking...I would hope my answer would be yes...but in reality...I fail miserably...

Wanda said...

Now that's a great question to ponder on

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |