Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hope In The Tough Times


Book Review by Cherie Hill (Thomas Nelson Book Reviewer)
In these “tough times” it is often difficult to know what to say to those we care about so deeply-this book, “For The Tough Times,” by Max Lucado, says it all through a message of hope and encouragement. The book is well organized, passionately written, supported by Truth, and easy to read. The heart of God is expressed through each chapter, addressing some of life’s most begging questions, “Where is God? Does God love me? What am I to do? Will justice prevail? Can I forgive and put the past behind me? Why is God silent when He should speak? Does God have a good plan for my life?” This book ends with a wonderful prayer to draw the reader closer to God. Through reading the book you will feel embraced by God’s love and comforted by true hope and peace that only He can provide.

This book is ideal for someone going through difficult times, battling sickness, or facing the loss of a loved one. If you desire to reach someone who is in despair, this book is the perfect gift. If you’re facing difficulties in your own life- this book is an injection of hope and encouragement to be read many times over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |