Friday, January 23, 2009

One Thing About God......



One thing about God......that I've expereienced in my life (and I'm sure that you have experienced the same).... is that
"He's always been there when I really needed Him, even if He wasn't always there when I wanted Him."
His times of silence have kept me seeking after Him...knowing He is there....longing for His presence. God knows what He's doing. It's not about all the little things in life....the obstacles, tragedies, and complete failures....it's about the journey....it's about where we're going....and God is preparing us for eternal life with Him. What an awesome and loving God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |