Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Stop for a Minute....

I'm not sure what you're struggling through, but I'm certain you're stuggling with something...as we all are in these troubled times. So easily we lose sight of all that matters...Jesus. It is at the foot of the Cross where all of our sorrows and pains are exchanged for peace and victory. The problem is...too often, we forget to go there. We are only lifted up in this life...when we lift Him up.

"For this cause make yourselves low under the strong hand of God, so that when the time comes you may be lifted up." 1 Peter 5:6

Take a moment...to just sit and praise God. Allow Him to take you higher!




Lyrics | Steve Fee lyrics - Lift High lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |