Sunday, September 13, 2009

Incredibly Powerful! Brilliant! A Must Read!



Review of "Silent Savior"- A.J. Gregory

First of all, I’ll start by saying that A.J. Gregory is one of the most gifted and amazing Christian writers I’ve ever read. I can say that…I read close to 100 books in the Christian genre each year. Silent Savior is not only a powerful and brilliant title, it is an equally incredible message that will capture your heart and revive your soul. Gregory approaches a topic that very few dare to: God is real; He is loving and sovereign, whether we believe He is or not. Through the deepest valleys of doubt, Gregory insists that our faith must press through the pain into the arms of our loving Savior.


You will have a difficult time putting this book down. As Gregory transparently walks you through her personal struggles, she captures your heart and soul and tears it wide open so that the power of Christ can heal you and increase your faith. Lately, I’ve read many books where the authors don’t seem to relate to the reader at all…it spells: author has a contract and must meet deadline. Not so with Gregory. This author is a vessel for God’s voice. He has gifted her through her own brokenness where she can be used by Him to save others.


Quite frankly, out of all the books I’ve read over the past several years, I cannot imagine a better book that I’d recommend…I’m certain you’ll read it over and over (as I will) and you’ll be looking for the release of Gregory’s next book…let’s all pray there is one!

1 comments:

AJ Gregory said...

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for spreading the word and writing your generous review!

AJ

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |