Monday, April 25, 2011

Live Loved

I just don't think you can ever be disappointed with anything from Max Lucado. I wasn't sure if this devotional would be just another "devotional," but I took a chance on Max and I wasn't disappointed. "Live Loved" is all about knowing how complete God's love is  for you. This devotional is a daily reminder that you are loved by God in ways that either you're not aware of or have forgotten over time. Each page is written with love.

Each daily devotional starts with a Scripture and then a powerful message excerpted from Max's many books. The devotional is followed by several Scriptures that will press you forward in your faith. I've read most of Max Lucado's books and I did not find the devotional to be too familiar or repetitive. Lucado's writings are so encouraging, uplfiting, and inspiring that you have a desire to read them over and over again. So, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this devotional even though they are taken from his previous books.

*I was provided this book for free through the Thomas Nelson BookSneeze Program in exchange for my unbiased review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |