Monday, June 20, 2011

Stand Up!

I love Big Band music, but I wasn't so sure I'd like the combination of Big Band and Worship music . . . I was incredibly surprised! The worship songs selected (which you can listen to previews on the Amazon page) are incredibly well chosen! The trumpet throughout the songs is sure to lift up your soul, as you can imagine all of heaven being shaken through each powerful and moving rendition. If you love Big Band music, you'll love this CD. 

* I was provided this CD by Discovery House Music in exchange for my unbiased review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |