Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beginning at The End **********NOW on Kindle!**********


I am so excited to be able to offer "Beginning at The End" on Kindle now for only $3.99!!!!! In addition to that . . . I am offering a limited offer of FREE copies to those who will post a review! (only a few sentences is necessary) Simply comment below that you'd like a free copy (for the Kindle download) and I will get your email address where I can send the book as a FREE GIFT! It's that simple! There is also a FREE 1st Chapter at the end of the book of "Be Still" Let Jesus Calm Your Storms. (I would recommend "Beginning at The End" to anyone in a divorce situation, going through loss of job and finances, suffering through illness, facing the loss of hopes and dreams.)


Here's the Backmatter for Beginning at The End:


At some point, the trials of life will bring us to a place of believing that we're at "The End." It is in our pain and desperation that we call out to a God who seems so distant. Our questions are endless. But what we find is that for all the questions we have for God . . . He has questions for us too.
"Beginning at The End" will take you on a profound journey through the Biblical book of Job. You will discover that its message goes much deeper than what appears on the surface . . . and so does your life. You will find that when you come to "The End," it is really just the "Beginning," when you encounter the Almighty God who offers forgiveness for the past, faith for the future and grace for the present moment.




"Cherie Hill has a heart for the brokenhearted. With true compassion she communicates God's personal and infinite love for all who suffer and search for meaning. I highly recommend this book."



-Father Jonathan Morris, author of "The Promise," theological advisor in "The Passion of the Christ," and FOX News Analyst.





1 comments:

Nicole said...

First of all I would like to say thank you very much for the encouraging words on my blog, I appreciate you taking time to lend some of your wisdom. Also I am excited to read your book and wish I could get the Kindle version; unfortunately I have a Nook...:)

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |