Monday, September 24, 2012

GRACE Happens Here







 "Faith's only function is to receive what grace offers."-John Stott

We are NOTHING without God's grace. My life is a story of God's grace manifested . . . how about yours? We need to be constantly reminded of the infinite grace of God. If you need a fresh glimpse of Grace this week, don't miss this teaching by Max Lucado (see link above). I'll be posting a review soon of his new book, "Grace." I can tell you it is one of the most thorough and powerful books on capturing the essence of God's grace. 

I pray that today, you will, at the very least, be reminded that God's grace comes in waves . . . God's grace will overtake you through each and every moment of your life. Receive what He gives. There is nothing more amazing than God's grace.

3 comments:

Joyful said...

As I grow older I think more and more about God's grace. Thank you for the link and I'll look for your coming review.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great book! I'm reminded that we're directed to "...come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need," (Hebrews 4:16). Thanks for sharing, my friend! God bless~

Kendra Quilts said...

Thanks as always!! Check out books by Linda Dillow. God bless you always Cherie!

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |