Monday, May 13, 2013

Light & Life Radio


I have the great privilege of bringing God's hope and Truth into Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand through local radio stations and via internet on Light & Life Radio (FIND STATIONS HERE).

Not only am I blessed that they are promoting each of my books through radio reviews, but they have also asked me to do  radio segments called, "60 seconds of Hope." I'll be posting some of the segments here from time to time. So, hope you, too, find strength and hope in your faith walk through them! AND please PRAY that these words of hope and encouragement will reach those who so desperately need them!


LISTEN HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |