Friday, May 31, 2013

Now Available in KOREAN! THE WAYS of GOD/WAITING on GOD



I shared earlier this year that God graciously blessed me with a contract from Kyujang Publishing, in Seoul Korea, to publish my entire book series . . . THE WAYS of GOD and WAITING on GOD was just released! A half page ad was run in the newspaper there and my collection of books is being called the "Touching Book Series." I have been told they are receiving an overwhelming positive response! Praise God! I am still in awe and pray that the people of Korea will be encouraged and strengthened in their faith through these books! Thank you for joining me in prayer for those in Korea!

Book displayed in my Subsidy Rights Manager's office in Korea!

Newspaper Ad in Korea!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |