Monday, March 3, 2014

Keep Making Me



My Prayer is nothing less than the lyrics of Sidewalk Prophets 
"Keep Making Me"

Make me broken
So I can be healed
‘Cause I’m so calloused
And now I can’t feel
I want to run to You
With heart wide open
Make me broken

Make empty
So I can be filled
‘Cause I’m still holding
Onto my will
And I’m completed
When you are with me
Make me empty

[Chorus:]
‘Til You are my one desire
‘Til You are my one true love
‘Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me

Make me lonely
So I can be Yours
‘Til I want no one
More than You, Lord
‘Cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me
Make me lonely

1 comments:

Kendra Quilts said...

I pray you get this. Im so excited about your new book When You Need A Miracle! I just saw it online! Is it on Kindle to get now? Hope your are doing well. Lots of health issues since I last emailed you. Praying I can get Medicaid soon so I can go see a Rhuematologist. Cant go until I do. Please pray for me Cherie. God bless you! Love Kendra

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |