Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Burning Bush

(This is a photo of my burning bush)
When we first moved into our new home, my dear aunt told me we had a "Burning Bush" in our back yard....I laughed, thinking, "yeah right!" Well, she was right. And it sits right outside the back window of my office room. I look at it from my desk and everyday I laugh at loud at God's sense of humor in my life. For those who know me...this is really funny, that I would move into a home, and everyday be looking out at a burning bush! Okay, so I haven't heard God's voice coming from it yet...although, knowing God, I better be expecting it. :) Just had to share this little snipit of my humorous walk with God with all of you!

I'll let you know the moment I hear God's voice....
I'm sure it will be something pretty important if I do! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |