Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Kind of Person Are You?

We can assume that our lives are just filled with "luck" or "coincidences" or we can choose to believe that there is a sovereign God who is weaving the circumstances of our lives into His perfect plan. I've never heard the description below...it really hit me...and I wanted to share it. Quite possibly it will cause you to dig deep and discover what kind of person you are.....

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe in coincidence, and those who have the courage to recognize God. Believing in coincidence is like a baby in its crib, staring up at a mobile, continually surprised by the objects that float past. The person who recognizes God also admires the beauty of the mobile, but with a more refinded perception; they acknowledge the same delight while realizing that such order only comes from creative design.
(From "the rivers run dry"-Sibella Giorello: look for my review this week!)

Hmmmmmm...something to think about. I pray that we all have the courage to recognize God! Where did He show up in your life yesterday where you missed Him? Where will He show up today that you are not expecting Him? One thing is for sure...He's FULL of surprises! Be on the lookout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |