Monday, May 4, 2009

Praying...for the enemy

We’ve all heard, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.” Growing up…we might have even truly believed that saying. But as we grow older, we discover that we would actually prefer the sticks and stones…broken bones heal. The fact of the matter is that words hurt, and sometimes they cut deep enough to leave permanent scars. Before we know it, the root of bitterness and anger take hold and we find ourselves wrestling with how to bring justice to our suffering................... Read: Praying ...for the enemy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |