Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Count on God!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GOD BLESS!


Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.


Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.


Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.


Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.


Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.


~~Author Unknown~~

1 comments:

Tamika: said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cherie! I love this poem, I'm definitely counting my blessings.

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |