Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Faith Dare

Debbie Alsdorf is a woman after God's own heart, and she wants you to come along side of her in the journey of faith, so that you might live your life to the fullest! "The Faith Dare" is one of the best Bible Study books for women that I have seen in a LONG time. It is Pertinent, Practical, and Powerful! Debbie's heart is poured into each word that is written and it is obvious that her life is surrendered to the Holy Spirit who works through her, in order to reach a lost world.

Each day's reading includes a intro Scripture, an "introduction" to the daily study, "Today's Praise/Prayer, Today's Truth (and discussion), Today's Dare, Journal page (area for you to write notes), Today's Prayer to end the day's study, and Today I Believe." I would HIGHLY suggest this book if you are doing a women's Bible Study group or small group study. You could easily turn each day's study into a "weekly" study topic. The author guides you through your faith, so that you come to understand God's will and purposes for your life. She so powerfully presents each topic with relevant and practical stories and personally reaches out to you, the reader, in order to strengthen your faith walk. If you're looking for a powerful, faith strengthening devotional/daily Bible study guide . . . "The Faith Dare" is the book you're looking for!

*I was provided this book by Revell/Baker Publishing group in exchange for my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |