Monday, March 14, 2011

An Anchor for the Mother's Soul

With utmost responsibility, a mother's work is never done and her burdens tend to never cease. "God's Wisdom for Mothers" is a wonderful gift book that is an anchor for the Mother's soul. It is the Word of God that can bring peace and joy in the midst of uncertainty and chaos, and in the life of a mother, God's Promises could not be more required. Jack Countryman has complied incredible Promises of God within a beautiful small bound gift book. The Promises, broken into categories, will encourage and enrich the life of any mother. Some of my favorite sections were "The Crown of an Excellent Mother, God teaches a Mother to Walk in His Word, God Encourages a Mother, and God teaches a Mother. Mothers, these promises are ALL about you! By drawing near to God, learning to have an intimate relationship by meditating on His Word, and understanding the importance of obedience in YOUR life, you in turn become the mother God has created you to be. A Mother after His own heart!

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to a mother at ANY stage in motherhood. Since you order these books in packs of 25 . . . I would see them given to MOPS groups, Bible Study groups, in Mother's Day baskets as gifts etc. The book is pocket size . . . just the right size for moms today . . .on the go!!!!

*I was provided this book for free through the Thomas Nelson Booksneeze program in exchange for my unbiased review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |