Monday, May 2, 2011

Eat Your Peas for Mom

Mom always taught you to eat your peas . . . now it's time for her to it hers! "Eat Your Peas for Mom"  Cheryl Karpen is a beautiful gift book for moms. As if the cheerful, colorful, artwork on each page were not enough, the heartfelt messages will warm and bless the heart of any mother.

The book is written as an "elongated" Mother's Day card, really. From giving thanks for the past, understanding in the present, and love for the future, the message is clear: adoration for a mom who transcends all expectations. A few excerpts are:
"Thank you for all the tears you wiped away, for kisses that made it better, and your smile that said it was safe to face the world again."

"I think of all the times you must have been exhausted and ready to give up, but you didn't. May I be as strong of heart for those I love."

"So much of who I am today is because of you. You have guided me, nurtured me, prayed for me, and loved me. I am grateful."

"Like the loving stitches of a quilt you connect us to what really matters. Each other Our stories. The heart of who we are."

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to give that "special" mom something "special." If a simple card just won't do and you're needing something more . . . this tiny book is a load of love for mom!

*I was provided this book for free by PR by the Book in exchange for my unbiased review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |