Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Put Your Dream to the Test

You simply can't go wrong with a John Maxwell book. You're going to find yourself challenged and encouraged, every single time. "Put Your Dream to the Test" actually surprised me. It was SO much better than I anticipated and helped me to realize that however big OR small the dreams are inside of you . . . they are there for a reason! John Maxwell has set out to help you distinguish between which dreams are realistic and accomplishable and which ones are not.

The ten questions throughout the book will walk you through a process of understanding the critical factors that go into achieving a dream. The overall question is, "Are you willing to dedicate all that it takes to accomplish your dream?" The book lays out a foundation for making your dream happen. You will find yourself incredibly inspired from page one, until the very last page. With quotes and anecdotes, Maxwell will take your dream to another level. You may even discover, after reading, that you had a dream you weren't really aware of. The book may resurface some dreams that you thought were dead and gone in your life. Maxwell will inspire you with stories and challenge you to be the next story of a dream accomplished!

*I was given this book for free through the Thomas Nelson BookSneeze program in exchange for my unbiased review.

4 comments:

Duane Scott said...

I need to read this book. Sounds great.

Cherie Hill said...

OH Goodness Duane . . .aren't you already living your dream!!! Being an incredible writer that inspires people to live deeper than on the surface of life! ;)
Blessings!
Cherie

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the review I have always enjoyed his writings and it sounds like it goes hand in hand with what I have just finished writing...and my motto for this year is to dream again.
Will have to check this out.

Kendra Quilts said...

I want to do what God needs me to but at 55 still not sure what that is.

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |