Thursday, March 29, 2012

COACH MOM


I can add this book to my "if onlys" in life. IF ONLY I'd had this book when my boys were toddlers!!! I was absolutely amazed at the powerful insight and solutions provided in this book for moms. What makes the message even more powerful is the Christian foundation by which every aspect of the book is written. "Coach Mom" coaches the mom by first strengthening the mom in her faith foundation which pours over into the lives of those in her family. I loved how Brenna Stull focuses on the mother's relationship with the Lord, first and foremost, and then provides solutions to some of mom's daily struggles . . . all grounded in the Christian faith. What I found most powerful is that although the entire book is focused upon the family, it's really not . . . Brenna Stull aims to focus first on the mom's faith by walking through her own personal struggles of faith. She spends a great amount of time helping to build mom's faith in the midst of raising the all-star team.

The writing style was incredibly well organized through a wide range of topics and passionately written through each page. Brenna has coached an all-star team and knows the ins and outs of how to do your best at winning the game. Better than that, she gives you all her secrets, play by play, which are easy to implement and provide powerful results. As a Psychology major, with special studies in Child Psychology, I was amazed at the author's use of Psychology rooted motivational techniques, combined with the Christian faith. At the end of each chapter, you'll be challenged to take action. It's easy to read words on a page, but Brenna cheers you on to take next steps. I felt like I had a personal trainer for "momhood!" Truly, the author's insight and provided solutions within the book are INVALUABLE!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend this for any mom and this would make a FANTASTIC book for the mom-to-be!!! This book can truly transform lives in greater ways than probably anyone can imagine. "Coach Mom" is the playbook to coach the winning team she dreams of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |