Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Heart Like His


You simply can't go wrong with a Beth Moore Bible Study. And this one will not disappoint. I'm not sure there is a more powerful and self comparing Biblical figure than David. It's through the Psalms what we find our heart is like the one who longed to have a "Heart like His." Each and every turn of David's story parallels to our lives in some form or fashion and Beth Moore will reveal profound truths that will help you to not only examine your faith but to strengthen in. She takes you from the very beginning of David's journey of faith through the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. Through this in depth study, you'll find yourself opening your heart and longing, as David did, to have a "Heart Like His."

This is a fantastic study of the life of David. You won't want to miss it, it may just hold the answers to unlocking the pathway to the next level in your faith walk.

4 comments:

Marsha Young said...

Thank you for the referral. We certainly need to have a heart like "His".
Blessings to you - Marsha

Kathy Schwanke said...

Oooh! Now I want that one! :)
Have you done "Anointed/ Transformed/ Redeemed"? LOVED it, and led through it twice which was so beneficial...it too is on part of David's life.

Anonymous said...

I have done this Bible study & it is ALL that you mentioned! I LOVED it sooo much that a group of us from the study drove 4 hours to hear Beth speak in person & LOVED that too!! She is an amazing lady with an amazing testimony!

Kendra Quilts said...

I have this on Kindle. One of the most wonderful if not the BEST STUDY on David!! I could not put it down. Cherie do you know of a study about Joseph? The best one? Thanks! Blessings!!

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |