Friday, October 5, 2012

Where Faith and eBooks Collide



What could be better than FREE? I'm excited to tell you about a new website that keeps you updated to the latest Christian ebooks that are FREE for download. If you're a reader, jump on board to catch all the free books, if you're an author, promote your ebooks through FREE and paid advertising! Also find out how my publishing services can help you bring your dream of publishing a book into a reality! (Look under the section FOR AUTHORS-Service Providers)

2 comments:

Test said...

Thanks for the information!! It was helpful.

Anonymous said...

As an AVID reader who can never have too many books to read on my kindle, I am so GRATEFUL to you once again :) Thank you for sharing this amazing website! Looking forward to browsing through it. Blessings sweet sister!!

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |