Thursday, August 23, 2012

"UNGLUED" Don't Miss It! Tonight!


I don't know about you, but I can come "unglued." AND there are certain triggers that I KNOW make me come unglued! Lysa TerKeurst, in her new book, "Unglued" will turn you inside out with the revelations and solutions she provides. Now, I haven't read the book yet, but I have listened to hours of interviews with her discussing the content in the book and I can tell you EVERYONE needs the wisdom that's packed in it!

TONIGHT at 7pm CST there is going to be a live webcast with Lysa, discussing the book, on KLOVE. TUNE in and be transformed!

HERE's the INFO:

KLOVE WEBCAST (Thurs., Aug. 23rd, 7pm CST)
READ the 1st TWO Chapters FREE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |