Monday, March 18, 2013

Joyfully Free Interview!



I had the GREAT joy of being interviewed by Lisa Buffaloe on Joyfully Free Radio. I have known Lisa for nearly 7 years online and it was such a wonderful blessing to speak with her . . . I think we could have chatted for hours, maybe day, about how God has worked so powerfully in our lives over the years and we have prayed for each other continuously every step of the way. I hope you'll drop by and hear some of my testimony of how God has worked powerfully in my own life over the past 8 years!

LISA BUFFALOE's website

1 comments:

Kendra said...

I think i saw or have a book of hers on my wish list. I kept my grandson and really exhausted. I am in bed. Thanks so much and I will listen to this tomorrow!! God bless you! Love you!! Kendra

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |