Monday, November 17, 2008

Give It ALL To God

So, I shared that I'm focusing on worshipping rather than worrying...so I thought I'd share with you some thoughts that others have on "worrying." They kind of put things into perspective....the bottom line: GIVE IT ALL TO GOD (whatever worries you)- He can handle it!"

"If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones." -Don Herold

"Worry never robs tommorow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."- Leo Buscaglia

"If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today." -E. Joseph Cossman

"You can't wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time."-Pat Schroeder

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere."-Glenn Turner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |