Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go Fly A Kite

"Whenever anyone asks me how I became so certain about who and what God really is, I am reminded of the story of the little boy who was out flying a kite. It was a find day for kite flying; the wind was brisk and large billowy clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirely hidden by the clouds. 'What are you doing?' a man said, 'I'm flying a kite,' the boy replied. 'Flying a kite, are you?' the man said. 'How can you be so sure? You can't see your kite!' 'No,' said the boy, 'I can't see it, but every little while I feel a tug, so I know for sure that it's there!'"

"Don't take anyone else's word for God. Find Him for yourself, and then you too will kow by the wonderful warm tug on your heartstrings that He is there for sure."

-Billy Graham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |