Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elf Yourself!

In case you're looking for a last minute Christmas gift for friends or family . . . here's one that's FREE and is sure to bring LOADS of laughter over and over again! Just ELF YOURSELF! You can EASILY upload a picture (creating one to five elves with many dances to pick from . . . including DISCO!) and then email it! Just so all of you can know that I have a sense of humor and can laugh at myself . . .  I've included myself as an elf with a little dance below! ;)
Now, ELF YOURSELF!
http://www.elfyourself.com/


2 comments:

alicia said...

These always crack me up, thanks for sharing yours! Merry Christmas!

ML said...

Cherie!

I love it!

I can't believe what a wonderful sister in Christ you are! You always bring laughter, hope, friendship, and care to those around you!
I am sooo thankful to God that He allowed me the opportunity to have you in my life!

A very Merry Christmas to you!

Many blessings and with love!

ML

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |