Thursday, September 15, 2011

Has God Spoken?





To often Christians are accused of "blind faith." But, "Has God Spoken?" proves that you must be blind if you DON'T have faith. I was extremely impressed at the depth of theology in this book that is communicated in a fairly easy to understand way. The author brilliantly uses the acronym "MAPS" to cover the basics of proof in drawing the conclusion that God has spoken. (M covers the evidence regarding Manuscripts, A is for the Archaeological evidence, P discusses the Prophecy, and S is for the Scriptural principles involved.)

Within this book is some of the most powerful evidence, proof, that God has spoken. While reading this book I was reminded of 1 Peter 3:15 that says, "Be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have." "Has God Spoken" will fully enable you to be obedient to that verse. I was absolutely amazed at the evidence presented and learned more than I ever knew existed when discussing hard core facts on proof of the Bible's Divine Inspiration. Truly, the facts cannot be thwarted. Truth is Truth.

This is not a "light" read, but it is not a "heavy" one either. This book is something to study and study and use in being a witness for Christ!

*I was provided this book in exchange for my unbiased review through the Thomas Nelson BookSneeze Program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |