Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hits Bestseller List! "If I Were a Worm . . ."


GET THE EBOOK FREE until Saturday 4/20/13!
BUY THE BOOK HERE!

Who knew being a worm could be so interesting and fun?? I am thrilled over the new book release by my two homeschooled teenage sons . . . check out the latest CLASSROOM REVIEW (by Debbie at Heart Choices!)


What if YOU were a worm?
Where would you go?
What would you do, and who would you see?

If I Were a Worm . . . takes you into a day in the life of a worm. You’ll find that a worm’s life is more adventurous than you’d think, and you might find your imagination taking over as you ask yourself, “What if I were a worm?”

There’s nothing that delights a child’s mind more than using their imagination; the “If I Were a . . .” children’s book series aims to unleash a child’s creativity so that they might begin to write their own story. As keepsake books, the “If I Were a . . .” series allows the reader to write their own creative thoughts or have a loved one write it for them. Keep it as a treasure for them to read as they get older, and allow the book to bring back the cherished memories of their childhood imagination.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so blessed that you would take the time to share your thoughts with me! You encourage my faith and I pray that God will fill you to the full with His love, mercy,and grace! With joy, Cherie

| Top ↑ |